THE HOUSE OF THE DRAGONS
A historical building with three floors that began being built at the end of the 19th century. The spectacular dragons crowning its facade are replicas of the originals that were removed during the 2nd Republic.
C/ Millán Astray
THE TRUJILLO BUILDING
It was named after the family that commissioned its construction. The new building is inspired by the neo-baroque buildings of recent historical style that became fashionable in large Spanish thoroughfares. It stands out for its power that is even further reinforced due to its corner location.
PALACE OF THE ASSEMBLY
It began being built in 1914 and was opened in 1927 by the Spanish kings Alphonse XIII and Victoria Eugenie. Its imperial staircase stands out with its ceramics from Talavera, its Portuguese inspiration of Ruiz de Luna and the Throne Room in French style.
HOUSE OF THE PULPITS
This building was constructed in 1934/35. The four floors are designed in functional architectural style, only altered by some neoclassical and baroque elements, which have resulted in the building being commonly known as the House of the Pulpits due to the shape of its balconies.
THE PORT AUTHORITY
This was built in 1929 and is a clear example of machine aesthetics. Inspired by a ship, with projecting eaves, openings in the shape of portholes and areas that look like funnels. It has been reformed.